THE GROWTH PACKAGE
You’re stressing about the current state of your books…. or books, what books?
You have papers all over the place – receipts in shoeboxes & piles, digital receipts lost in the inbox black hole, and only a few things actually logged into your system (if you even have one).
You have a fuzzy idea of what your expenses or profits look like. You’re probably paying too much (or not enough) when it comes to your taxes! A big no-no for any serious business owner like yourself.
…But you’re not ready to hand it all over to someone else. You still want to take care of it, but you need expert guidance along the way.
Enter the Growth Package!
Say buh-bye to the Tax Season Scramble, and hello! to a personalized long-term solution, you ACTUALLY understand!
- Exactly where your money is going
- How much is going where
- How much is coming in
- How to make smart decisions with your money using your own personalized action plan
That’s where the Growth Package comes in! Imagine handing over the reins (temporarily) to a Certified Professional Bookkeeper who will:
- Go through your finances top to bottom
- Make professional suggestions to save you money
Help you create a personalized system that’s easy for you to manage (and keep up with)
The Growth Plan Includes:
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does the price compare to hiring a bookkeeper?
You get a featured expert/training each month and at least one of them (probably a few) will be a CPA who can answer your more in depth questions.
Does the Growth Package include the cost of software?
What software programs will we look at?
I’ll find you an online solution unless you really prefer a desktop or manually based system.
Do you offer a guarantee?
If we’ve already done the initial strategy session and setup, there is a $250 non-refundable portion which covers that cost.
If we have not done the initial strategy session and setup, you will be refunded the full amount.
What is a money system, anyways?
- A bookkeeping/tracking system that works for you. This could be a customized spreadsheet, basic accounting software or more advanced accounting software.
- A filing system – either paper or electronic, or a combo of both.
- A scheduled Money Date, which is the time you dedicate to entering and dealing with your bookkeeping. This can be daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Research and integration of apps, add-ons & technology that make the whole process faster and easier for you to successfully manage yourself.
- Accountability and training so don’t fall off the wagon this time because you ran into something that stumps you, or you figure no one will know. We will know. You can count on it!