SCALE Bookkeeping Package
Want to know about “how” we work together in a cloud-based, virtual system?
Well, we sure don’t do things the traditional way. Check out the video to see how it works.
You get all your paperwork & receipts sent to us electronically, we set up your systems, train you as much as you need, and then we’re off to the races!
Our goal is to make your personalized Money System as easy and time-saving as possible.
The Scale Package Includes:
- You pay your own bills, send your own invoices, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Monthly entering and reconciling of all income and expenses
- Includes 1 bank and 1 credit card account (up to 40 line items per statement)
- Includes 1 Payment Processor (Stripe, PayPal etc) (up to 40 line items per statement)
- Monthly Income Statement/Profit Loss Report with personalized review and suggestions for tax savings etc
- Unlimited Support via Email, Slack & Phone as needed
- Does not include the accounting software which allows us to choose the best option for your business
Know this is what you want? Ready to get started?
Want to know how to get started? Let’s book a time to chat about it!
Set up a free 20-minute consultation and we’ll figure out what you need and all the costs involved.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does the Scale Package pricing work?
** starting from **
- $260 per month | if prepaid annually
- $275 per month | paid monthly
There is a $300 one-time setup fee.
The SCALE package is available to Canadian and US clients.
Some Plus add-ons are only available in Canada.
All pricing depends on:
- The number of bank & credit card accounts and number of transactions per month in your banks and credit cards
- The software options and integrations we choose to create your custom money tracking system
- Number & volume of payment integrations & transactions (Stripe, Paypal etc)
- Number of employees and/or contractors (if any)
- How “done for you” or “DIY” you want the service to be
Does the Scale Package include the cost of software?
What software programs will we look at?
I’ll find you an online solution unless you really prefer a desktop or manually based system.
Do you offer a guarantee?
If we’ve already done the initial strategy session and setup, there is a $250 non-refundable portion which covers that cost.
If we have not done the initial strategy session and setup, you will be refunded the full amount.
What is a money system, anyways?
- A bookkeeping/tracking system that works for you. This could be a customized spreadsheet, basic accounting software or more advanced accounting software.
- A filing system – either paper or electronic, or a combo of both.
- A scheduled Money Date, which is the time you dedicate to entering and dealing with your bookkeeping. This can be daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Research and integration of apps, add-ons & technology that make the whole process faster and easier for you to successfully manage yourself.
- Accountability and training so don’t fall off the wagon this time because you ran into something that stumps you, or you figure no one will know. We will know. You can count on it!
Personalize it with Plus!
Since each business is unique, you can personalize your SCALE Package to your liking with Plus add-on services.
This way, you get all your bookkeeping needs taken care of – without paying for things you don’t want!
- Hubdoc Online Document Storage & Retrieval Think of it as your online filing cabinet! It will be your new best friend. $25 CAD/month
- Xero Basic Package Accounting Software $30 USD/month (Add for $10 multi-currency)
SCALE Plus Add-Ons Available for Canadian & US businesses:
+ Clean up & back bookkeeping work
+ Extra payment integrations (Paypal, Stripe, etc)
SCALE Plus Add-Ons Available for Canadian businesses only:
+ Payroll Processing
+ Payroll Year End Processing T4s & Summary
+ Government Remits & E-filing (GST, HST, PST etc)
+ Personal Tax Preparation
+ Business Tax Prep T2125
+ Tax Planning Strategy
Well, what are you waiting for? Stop drowning in paperwork and get on board! Back away from those receipts, my friend.
Take my hand. Help is here.