You’re stressing about the current state of your books…. or books, what books?
You have papers all over the place – receipts in shoeboxes & piles, digital receipts lost in the inbox black hole, and only a few things actually logged into your system (if you even have one).
You have a fuzzy idea of what your expenses or profits look like. You’re probably paying too much (or not enough) when it comes to your taxes! A big no-no for any serious business owner like yourself.
…But you’re not ready to hand it all over to someone else. You still want to take care of it, but you need expert guidance along the way.
Enter the Growth Package
- Exactly where your money is going
- How much is going where
- How much is coming in
- How to make smart decisions with your money using your own personalized action plan
That’s where the Growth Package comes in!
- Imagine handing over the reins (temporarily) to a Certified Professional Bookkeeper who will:
- Go through your finances top to bottom
- Make professional suggestions to save you money
- Help you create a personalized system that’s easy for you to manage (and keep up with)
Let’s do this! Check out the details of the Growth Package below.
Say buh-bye to the Tax Season Scramble, and hello! to a personalized long-term solution, you ACTUALLY understand!
- Weekly office hours and trainings around the steps in the process Each month we will take a group of you and other business owners (max 5) through our custom process that will assess your needs, allow us to create a unique money system just for you and train you to run it on your own! If you currently have parts of a system in place then we will review what's working and then add/remove pieces and workflows to create the perfect fit for you and your business.
You'll have as much time as you need to learn, ask questions and review in the weekly 2 hour zoom calls.
- Access to our personalized Training Library (ongoing) By the end of the training modules, you / your team will feel confident enough to handle your new automated money tracking system yourself with no ongoing costs and you can refer back to them at any time.
- Basic Set-Up of your accounting system software (software not included). This includes any transfers of starting balances to the new system.
- Unlimited Support via email, Voxer or Slack for 3 Months (yes as much as you like – truly) for the initial set-up & throughout the full 3 months of the package. No extra fees here!
- Monthly Check-ins with you (for 3 months) and your bookkeeping system to make sure things are running smoothly and to catch any issues before they start. This can be 1:1 zoom meetings, email or phone calls.
- Does not include entry of past data other than transferring starting balances to the new system or any software.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does the price compare to hiring a bookkeeper?
Does the Growth Package include the cost of software?
No, you’re responsible for software costs. We’ll discuss this as part of our Onboarding Session, since software costs can be a big part of the decision.
What software programs will we look at?
We only work with cloud based solutions.
Do you offer a guarantee?
If we’ve already done the initial onboarding session and setup within the first two weeks, there is a $300 non-refundable portion which covers that cost.
If we have not done any onboarding and setup, you will be refunded the full amount.
What is a money system, anyways?
- A bookkeeping/tracking system that works for you. This could be a customized spreadsheet, basic accounting software or more advanced accounting software.
- A filing system – either paper or electronic, or a combo of both.
- A scheduled Money Date, which is the time you dedicate to entering and dealing with your bookkeeping. This can be daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Research and integration of apps, add-ons & technology that make the whole process faster and easier for you to successfully manage yourself.
- Accountability and training so don’t fall off the wagon this time because you ran into something that stumps you, or you figure no one will know. We will know. You can count on it.