Want to know about “how” we work together in a cloud-based, virtual system?
Well, we sure don’t do things the traditional way. Check out the video to see how it works.
You get all your paperwork & receipts sent to us electronically, we set up your systems, train you as much as you need, and then we’re off to the races!
Our goal is to make your personalized Money System as easy and time-saving as possible.
The Scale Package Includes:
- Full Service Monthly Data Entry and Reconciling of all income and expenses. Includes 2 bank and 1 credit card account reconciliations per month. Includes up to 50 payment processor (Stripe, PayPal etc) transactions per month.
- Personalized Training as needed specifically in the areas where you need the help.
- Initial Set-Up / rework of your accounting system software (software not included). This includes any transfers of starting balances to the new system.
- Unlimited Support via email, Zoom, Voxer & phone.
- Quarterly 1:1 Zoom Meetings with our team to review financials, update business goals and set up projections for the next quarter.
- Monthly Income Statement/Profit Loss Report with personalized review and suggestions for tax savings etc.
- Everything that is included in the Growth Package as needed
- Pay your own bills, send your own invoices, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Does not include the accounting software which allows us to choose the best option for your business.
Know this is what you want? Ready to get started?
Want to know how to get started? Let’s book a time to chat about it!
Set up a free 20-minute consultation and we’ll figure out what you need and all the costs involved.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does the Scale Package pricing work?
There is a $300 one-time setup fee.
The SCALE package is available to Canadians only.
All pricing depends on:
The number of bank/credit card accounts and number of transactions per month in each account
The software options and integrations we choose to create your custom money tracking system
Number & volume of payment integrations & transactions (Stripe, Paypal etc)
Number of employees and/or contractors (if any)
How “done for you” or “DIY” you want the service to be
Does the Scale Package include the cost of software?
No, you’re responsible for software costs. We’ll discuss this as part of our Strategy Session, since software costs can be a big part of the decision.
What software programs will we look at?
Our preference, and what we use with all of our clients, is Xero (Certified Silver Partner). We are also certified in Freshbooks and Sage 50 and experienced with Quickbooks, QBO and Excel.
We only work with cloud based solutions.
Do you offer a guarantee?
Of course! We are happy to refund your money if we find that the program isn’t for you. If we’ve already done the initial onboarding session and setup within the first 2 weeks, there is a $300 non-refundable portion which covers that cost.
If we have not done the onboarding session and setup, you will be refunded the full amount.
What is a money system, anyways?
- A bookkeeping/tracking system that works for you. This could be a customized spreadsheet, basic accounting software or more advanced accounting software.
- A filing system – either paper or electronic, or a combo of both.
- A scheduled Money Date, which is the time you dedicate to entering and dealing with your bookkeeping. This can be daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Research and integration of apps, add-ons & technology that make the whole process faster and easier for you to successfully manage yourself.
- Accountability and training so don’t fall off the wagon this time because you ran into something that stumps you, or you figure no one will know. We will know. You can count on it!
Personalize it with Plus!
This way, you get all your bookkeeping needs taken care of – without paying for things you don’t want!
- Hubdoc Online Document Storage & Retrieval Think of it as your online filing cabinet! It will be your new best friend. $25 CAD/month
- Xero Basic Package Accounting Software $30 USD/month (Add for $10 multi-currency)